Membership of the Network is open to pharmacists working in palliative care, which for many may only be part of their role. Pharmacists from the community, hospital and Primary Care Trust (PCT) sectors are all also welcome.
The aims of the Network are to;
- provide a simple means of communication
- share information on palliative care issues of particular importance to pharmacists
- enable this group of specialists to engage in National Issues, such as responding to consultation documents.
- provide an annual Conference including lectures and individual presentations
- create a ‘virtual library’ of resources specifically useful to pharmacists e.g. job descriptions, medicines policies, lecture material
- create educational resources for pharmacists embarking upon palliative care for the first time.
To join the PCPN, please print off the membership form by clicking on the membership application form link
Membership is free although this will be reviewed annually. Once you have joined, you will receive an introductory email and be added to the email list. You will receive occasional notifications when important new items are posted on the website and may be asked to comment on certain issues from time to time.
You are invited to contribute to the shared documents library that we plan to construct in the 'members only' section of the website.
We look forward to hearing from you